Make romance work - 3

Have some faith. Rebounds can turn into real love. Sue, a 31 year old met Tom in a coffee bar just a few weeks after the love of her life trampled her heart. "I didn't give Tom my phone number but the following week, he put a personal ad in the local paper looking for me, so i called him and went out with him. He didn't look like someone I would be with and I'd been so hurt by my boyfriend that i didn't know if I liked him.

In fact, he seemed kind of arrogant and he never asked me questions about myself. "It turned out he was being 'sensitive' - he knew I was still hurting from my last relationship. But I waited long time before introducing him to my friends or trusting him. Then slowly I started to really love him. Now he's my best friend and I'm very happy."

Comments :

0 comments to “Make romance work - 3”
 
Add to Technorati Favorites